Tuesday 15 November 2011

Still a Dream for the Little Pea!


The Little Pea [Chicharito] still can't beleive that he is at the best club in the world.
He still imagines being with these players and getting your name back of the jersey of Manchester United!

In his words "Every Day i open my eye i think is this true ? -

You Always have disappointments in life but it helps you improve more & more, you can have 30 players on the training ground but only 11 can start.

There are many people fighting for the spot of the first 11 but i am the lucky one that i ever appeared for this club & seeing my name on the score sheet it's unbelievable.

Being at the club with Millions of fans is just a dream come true!

I am so much thankful to my Parents that they let me do what i wanted to."

Do Put Your Views in the Comment Section Below!

What Say Reds ?

No comments:

Post a Comment